The Summer Membership Drive is here!
*Membership starts with a $50 one time gift or a recurring gift of at least $5/month*
Now is the best time to get involved as a member of FoFF. We are only as strong as the community who supports our work. Whether you are a farmer, farm service provider, or community member who loves local food, your commitment to our work builds power for Oregon’s small and mid-size, socially and ecologically responsible farmers. Become a member today to add your voice to our chorus of people who believe in a future of thriving, localized, scale appropriate, family farms.
Why become a FoFF Member?
Becoming a member with FoFF is a way to show your support for our work on behalf of Oregon farmers, make our collective voice more powerful to decision makers, and give us the unrestricted funding we need to respond to opportunities and threats as they arise. We can’t all be farmers and if you are a farmer, you certainly can’t be in every committee hearing or working group to help build a better system. Growing our base of committed supporters makes decision makers at every level take the issues we support more seriously. With your support we can do more good!
With FoFF membership, you can be part of this movement, and ensure that there is someone looking out for farmers’ needs in Salem, providing technical assistance in land access and pasture management, creating community networks for farmers, and helping them find new customers.
This is your chance to live your values and help us rebuild our food system in a more ecologically sound, equitable, and accessible way. Like we always say, every person — urban and agrarian, farmer and eater — has the ability to make choices that can help regenerate our food system.
Benefits of FoFF Membership
Membership with FoFF is not without its perks. Although this membership is primarily about joining the movement and supporting the farming community, we want to give back to the folks who support us with some special things for members only.
- A discount of 30% on Farm Commons Membership – this helpful legal advice treasure trove for farmers with resources on leasing, advice on common legal problems, and endless workshops to build a legally resilient farm business.
- Exclusive Members only Farm Tours – Starting in the fall of 2021, we will be offering some in person farm tours in our most popular regions of the state. Members can stay tuned for event announcements for their area in September.
- FoFF Swag! *ONLY DURING JULY* – We know that you don’t make a gift to support our work because of a hat or water bottle, but we want to say thank you and give you a way to represent your commitment to FoFF with pride in your community. Gifts of different amounts have different perks, and they all stack up:
- $50/one time or $5/month: Thank you card and 2 4”x4” FoFF logo stickers
- $100/one time or $10/month: FoFF Baseball Cap
- $200/one time or $20/month: FoFF Water Bottle (30oz, stainless steel, insulated)
- $500/one time or $50/month: Set of 2 FoFF branded Pint Glasses
Welcome to the Farm-ily!
Your contribution goes directly to support our work on behalf of Oregon’s family farmers and is 100% tax deductible. We appreciate you and with your support, we can help Oregon’s small and mid-sized family farms thrive.
You can also mail a check to:
The Friends of Family Farmers Business Circle is committed to letting customers, neighbors and the public know that a vibrant Oregon farming community is good for business. By joining our community today, you show that your business cares about sustainable and socially responsible farming in Oregon.
We are also a proud nonprofit partner of 1% for the Planet.
You can also support FoFF while you shop at AmazonSmile or through Giving Assistant. A portion of your purchases using either of these avenues will help fund Friends of Family Farmer’s efforts to promote and protect socially responsible agriculture.
If you are interested in donating your time to be a part of the Friends of Family Farmers’ team, please fill out this form and we will be in touch.
Thank YOU for Supporting FoFF!
Thank you for your donations to our auctions and fundraisers over the years! We can always turn donations of services and items into a benefit for FoFF. All donations are 100% tax deductible and will directly support our work. Please contact us to discuss donations of goods and services.