April 22 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Earth Week Line Up:
- April 20: Announcement of the awesome raffle prizes for folks who donate during the drive, including a FoFF swag pack (hat, water bottle, pint glasses), and a Lane County Farmers Market goodie basket for Lane County residents.
- April 20-22: Donate $20 or more to FoFF’s work through our website for your chance to win one of our awesome prizes.
- April 21: Join us at 5:30 for the Living Soil Awards Ceremony! Learn more about our finalists and winners and how Oregon Soil HEROs (holistic, ecological, regenerative operators) are building soil while sequestering carbon on farms of all scales.
- April 22: Portland area residents, head over to Por Que No Taqueria on Hawthorne and eat some delicious, seasonal, sustainable food and donate to FoFF in the process! 10% of sales on Earth Day will be donated to our work.
- April 22: Lane County residents can tune in to the free webinar from RAIN and Eugene’s Table to hear from FoFF’s own Alice Morrison about starting a career in agriculture.
- April 23: Winners of our raffle prizes are announced!
Join us to help thank our farmers for all they do for the Earth on a daily basis. With your support we can continue to brighten the future for Oregon Agriculture.